Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Too Damn Busy

Too damn busy man. It seems like I work all the damn time so I have no time for anything else. On top of that I close everyday except for on Saturday. Work is alright though. At least the discount and the benefits are pretty damn good. On a good note Lisa got a job at a hospital in Pasadena making some good money. She's very happy that she doesn't have to work at Rainforest any more cause she was doing all the work instead of her supervisor helping like she is supposed too. Her drive shouldn't be too long now which is a good thing cause today it took her almost two hours to drive home form Costa Mesa. That's ridiculous! Stupid traffic. Well I just finished my gaming time with Russ so I'm going to go to bed shortly. I have all day tomorrow and Thursday off so I will definitely get something up soon. I did enter into the cgtalk challenge so I'll most likely be working on something for that. Aight.

No comments: