Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hmmm...

So I'm sitting here at my computer talking with a few good friends of mine wondering where my life is going. Thinking about going back to school, a career at Best Buy, or... Well I don't know yet. I have quite a few hours before I have to go to work tomorrow so I think I am going to actually work on something while listening to some bad ass soundtracks. I'm also going to finish "Goblet of Fire" tonight. I have been getting a lot of cool ideas for illustrations from that book but I know I should try to do something original right. So we'll see what happens. Therefore right now I'm going to go finish my laundry and play some "Mass Effect" while I wait. By the way once I finish "Mass Effect" I will give you the low down on why this is one of the must haves for the Xbox 360 along with "Call of Duty 4." All of you who think the PS3 is better along with blowsray need to start realizing the truth. You screwed up and bought the wrong system!

No comments: