Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Phone Interview

Had a phone interview today with Walsworth Publishing. They work with school to publish year books through an online resource. The job sounded pretty cool so far because I would get to work from home. My schedule would be something like a teachers so I would have two months off during the summer. From what I understood the pay is pretty good also, you get paid from a commission. So you get paid weekly from a base salary commission and then if you sell extra you get paid more. A little confusing right? I thought so. However the only part I don't like is that I would be calling schools directly and trying to make sales with them. Though the fun part would be going to the schools and talking to the teachers and students.

If you want to check out their website it's: http://www.walsworthyearbooks.com/

No comments: