Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Vacation

So for the last few days I've been up North spending some time with my friends Russ and Meghan. They live in Pleasanton, CA which is about 45mins from San Francisco. On Monday we Russ and I went to San Pedro lake which was a lot of fun until my knee got tore up when I was tossed of a tube at about 30 to 35 MPH. It's pretty crazy when you can fell your self skipping across the water just like throwing a rock.

So I leave in the morning or noonish and I'm thinking about taking the scenic route which may tack on some more time but we'll see. Anyways when I get home I'll try to whip up some work for everyone to see.

1 comment:

Matthew Long said...

So uh, hey...how's about posting some of your post-graduation art or something. Maybe..sorta just a little something or two. I shouldn't be one to talk though, but still I'll try motivating anybody but myself.